The term ‘waistcoat’ is derived from the cutting of the cloth used to make them, as prior to their invention British tailors would cut the cloth for a coat much longer than that of a waistcoat. Over the years they have been in and out of fashion but we belive they are an essential in any Pioneers wardrobe. With a few rules of course. We support pioneers and those willing to break the norm, so our rules are as as simple guide. Style your waistcoat however you like, it’s the perfect layered companion.
Taking the flattering silhouette of traditional waistcoat whilst introducing a more rugged aesthetic which included a cotton twill fabric throughout. Our hardwearing Lincoln Waistcoats are comfortable to wear, made from 100% brushed cotton twill, finished with four-button fastenings as well as practical pockets.
- Retro special wash
- Smartly styled classic cotton waistcoat
- Versatile exterior and interior pocket configuration
- Adjustable brass cinch buckle at back to cinch in the waist
- Snap-front closure
- Slotted-utility and open-stow chest pockets
- Vintage military-inspire
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- 100% Woven Cotton Twill
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 ℃
- Dark Tan