On March 27, 1958, France passed the Breton Stripe Shirt Act, which made blue and white striped knitted shirts part of the French sailor's uniform. It is believed that striped t-shirts help to find sailors who fall off the boat. The classic Bretton blue and white stripes symbolize the sailor, and the collar is also a prominent symbol of the French sailor's shirt. The collar's wonderful use is that it can quickly take off clothes after falling into the water and won't jam the neck. Later, the Striped T-Shirt became the standard for the French Navy and fishing fleet, and other navies worldwide. It became fashionable a century later.
We have different styles of long-sleeved and short-sleeved t-shirts, now we have new designs for polo shirts. Heathered for texture, this polo is perfect on its own or as a base layer for colder days. To make it even more comfortable, we printed the label on the back neck.
- Restore the most classic stripe design
- Relaxed through the body with a straight fit and tapered sleeves
- Spread collar, Three-button placket, Chest patch pocket, Vented hem
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Hand wash in water temperature below 40°C
- Non-chlorine bleach
- Need to be flat to dry, ironing temperature should not exceed 110 °C
- Gray/White Stripes